Saturday, March 6, 2010

Police are Corrupted in Malaysia

Malaysian Police is corrupted seriously.

Foreign workers are oppressed by Malaysian police. On August 06, 2009 like other days I was got up from sleep at 5 am. After completion my morning praying I was completed my regular blogging works. I also talked with my wife and after breakfast I was ridden in KL RAPID Bus no 63 from University Bus stop.

I arrived at Sun way Pyramid to inspect my company’s regular maintenance based par time job. After finishing my job I was ridden KL rapid bus again to come back to my house at around 11.30 am but probably the wheel of life was greased to move to opposite edge to gather new experiences about Malaysian police. That’s why I was checked and arrested by Malaysian Police like other bus passenger.

Police resisted and stop the bus. They entered inside the bus and arrested all of those foreigners who had no passport or money in their pocket. Like other foreigners I was asked to pay money to get free from the police but unfortunately my pocket was empty. So I was arrested by Sunday way police at kelanajaya.

I saw stupid Malaysian police were letting out many criminal who has been staying for long time without passport. They let get out some of them whose passport already expired. In this incident this is proved that Malaysian police are encouraging criminals to stay illegally in Malaysia.

Police are great threat to maintain peace inside Malaysia. They are encouraging international criminal, snatcher, robber and terrorist to live in Malaysia. They are helping criminal to commit illegal jobs in the country. On the other hand innocent and calm foreign workers are neglected and they are being arresting by police regularly. Police have been arresting only genuine foreign workers. They are oppressing foreign labors to take bribe from foreign workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment